Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non disclosure and non complete clauses

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non disclosure and non complete clauses Empty Non disclosure and non complete clauses Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 am

Obetpogi

Arresto Menor

Help. I resigned to my previous employer and got hire to a new one. Upon doing my clearance, the hr dept. told me that they cannot give what i requested and also holding my back pay. I only new that i had signed such a contract that very same day i m doing my clearance. It stated that i cannot apply to other company with the same position and industry for 1 year upon separation. What will i do? Need help badly.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Why are they holding your salary and clearance? Hindi pa tapos yung contract and you are trying to resign? or may iba pang reason?

Ano ang position mo and anong industry ang company?

Anong tanong mo regarding sa what will I do?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Why did you sign without reading the terms?

Obetpogi

Arresto Menor

Q. what will i do?
here is the content of the contract.

I, ----------, filipino of legal age, residing at----------,and having hired as ---- absolutely and without any qualification or reservation or whatsoever agree and bind myself, to keep in absolute and strictest confidence, and not to indulge, disclose, communicate, talk about, share, write about, of discuss, any and all knowledge, data, memo, trade secrets, discussion, arrangements, programs, special training, or propriety rights, of the -------- and other information of whatever kind and nature pertaining to the ------- or any of its activities which i learned of become aware of during my employment herein.

I, lilkewise, absolutely and without qualification of reservation whatsoever agree and bind myself, not to, directly of indirectly, organize, establish,consult for, give advise to, constitute, compose, complete with, or be employed by, hired by, involve in or associated with, in any capacity, any organization, corporation, body, person, partnership, institution of legal entity, involved or associated with activities that compete with------- for a period of ONE (1) year immediately following separation from employment therein.

Note: during signing of contract, i was not well informed of the said document. they just rushed me to sign and i was excited that time.

Q. is this document a legal basis to hold my backpay and file a case against me for bridge of contract?
in the document i was the only signatory. no copy was given to me.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nag breach ka ba? Did you sign with a competitor? or divulge company information? Yes hindi ka kelangan bigyan ng copy. Yes ikaw lang naman ang kelangan pumirma dyan, kasi yan ay parang pledge na tutupad ka dun sa nakasulat dyan.

Reminder again. Please do not sign anything without reading it thoroughly. Hindi pwedeng gamitin na excuse sa korte na hindi nyo nabasa or naiintindihan.

Obetpogi

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum