Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Previous company won't give last pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Previous company won't give last pay Empty Previous company won't give last pay Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 pm

kimlouis

Arresto Menor

Hi! Can I report this issue to the authorities?

I resigned to this company, Philweb Services, which is located in Mandaue Cebu. My last day was last November 7, para pasok pa sa kuhaan ng sweldo, which is every 5th and 20th of the month. Pero pagdating ng November 5, di nila binigay ang sweldo ko, they said "on-hold" kasi last day ko na daw sa November 7.

But today December 20, tumawag ako sa office, and they can't give me a specific date when will they release my last pay.

Am I entitled for a 13th month from them, since I have worked on that company May 10 until November 7?

I want to report this issue to the authorities para i-release na nila ang money ko and pati ng other employees na mas nauna pa sakin mag-resign. Could I report this issue? To what department?

Thank you!

2Previous company won't give last pay Empty Re: Previous company won't give last pay Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:28 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

may clearance ka na?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum