Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekly Rest Periods

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekly Rest Periods Empty Weekly Rest Periods Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Elievalkyrie

Arresto Menor

Hi, i just want to know if it's legal to give employees no time off and if there are exemptions to the law?
My husband works in retail and because it is Xmas season, wala na sila off. Usually they only have 1day off a week and for the month of december wala na talaga. Can the employer be held legally accountable for this?
How about if nagkasakit ang employee due to long work hours with no off?

2Weekly Rest Periods Empty Re: Weekly Rest Periods Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:32 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Elievalkyrie wrote:Hi, i just want to know if it's legal to give employees no time off and if there are exemptions to the law?
My husband works in retail and because it is Xmas season, wala na sila off. Usually they only have 1day off a week and for the month of december wala na talaga. Can the employer be held legally accountable for this?
How about if nagkasakit ang employee due to long work hours with no off?

If he works during his regular rest day then he should be paid the corresponding rates.

Kahit sa ibang kumpanya and industry pag kapanahunan ng pasko, hindi pwedeng mag bakasyon at minsan kailangan pang pumasok sa rest day.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Weekly Rest Periods Empty Re: Weekly Rest Periods Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

basta bayad overtime legal po yan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum