Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Case of Fraud, Identity Theft and Forgery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angelligeralde

Arresto Menor

I went to the Globe store to avail of the retention program. During the review, I was informed that there's an overdue dsl internet account that I need to settle. I told the person that I dont have a DSL account with them and he advised me that there is. Long story short, he gave me the details and it was for an address that I do not know. The mother's maiden name is even different from the maiden name that I have on my real account.

Let on, I got a hold of the documents submitted during the application of the DSL account. Some information are missing like it was mentioned there that I am self employed but no details of employment. Mother's maiden name is not even written. Whats alarming is that:

1. They have a photocopy of the IDs that are currently in my possession (driver's license and sss).
2. The signature is "similar" to my real signature. I can tell that the signature was forged because the stroke of the handwriting is different from mine.

Upon comparing the signatures and handwriting in the documents, I came to a conclusion that the agent:
1. Filled out the form.
2. Forged my signature.

My question here is:
1. Should I file a case against globe for fraud, identity theft and for forging my signature (does that count as falsification of documents).
2. What case can I file to the agent and to the subscriber? They used my identity, now I am handling this hassle.
3. I want to file a case to Globe. They were negligent on the application. They should have risk and control measures in place to avoid this. Now, they were asking me to submit several documents as if the burden of proof is on me.
4. What should I do? Where should I start?

Thanks in advance for any advise that you guys can give.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum