Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

identity theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1identity theft Empty identity theft Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:52 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

I applied thru an agent and was ask to submit my requirements thru email,i waited for 3wks, called the agent and was advised that my application was denied.after a month I received a bill,i went to sunshop and complaint but I got no help from them..is this identity theft? can I also file a complaint against sun cellular since they are tolerating it?

2identity theft Empty Re: identity theft Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:32 pm

johnlocke1290

Arresto Mayor

There are possible scenarios that could have happened, one of which is the agent is a scammer, and since you submitted the forms (probably signed it too), the company thought you were the who registered it.

I suggest to go to sun cellular first to get the full story of what had happened.

3identity theft Empty Re: identity theft Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:47 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

they told me that it was their agent who release the phone and the agent who got my id's is a sales rep connected to sun also.but sun is not cooperative and they didn't let me talk to the agent.

4identity theft Empty Re: identity theft Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:14 am

johnlocke1290

Arresto Mayor

You could contact their customer complaint department. If they still do not cooperate, then you can contact DTI.

5identity theft Empty Re: identity theft Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

thanks im gonna do that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum