Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COUNTER FILING/BANK FRAUD/ THEFT/ FORGERY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vericamariz

Arresto Menor

Hi. okay my problem is this. I recently discovered that my ex-live-in partner tried to withdraw a certain amount of money from my savings account. I have coordinated with the bank and seen the cctv footages, he even tried to forged my ID's signature and even presented a fake driver's license.

When I was notified that there was a suspicious man trying to get money from it, i already had suspected that he could be the one who's doing it coz as i immediately look for my passbook it is already gone together with my tin id. Besides, since he moved-in I started loosing stuffs and he even made it look like that some-one broke-in to the house. He also attempted to used my credit card over the net but failed not knowing that the card has very low credit balance. he also have a cash debt to me. aside from these things this man also physically abused me, and threatened to kill me and wont get out of my life. he also mis-represented himself as UNMARRIED, Which again I discovered was all lies.

NOW THAT I FOUND SOME COURAGE.... AND I HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE ESP. THE BANK CCTV'S IM PLANNING TO FILE A CASE. TO AVOID HIM VICTIMIZING OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT CASES OR THE STRONGEST CASE I CAN FILE? AND HOW TO DO IT? DO I NEED AN ATTY ALREADY? WILL HE HAVE A RECORD ALREADY EVEN IF IT IS PRELIMENARY INVESTIGATION? WILL I HAVE A RECORD TOO IF HE COUNTER FILED A CASE[???? PLS. HELP ME.

vericamariz

Arresto Menor

Tinatakot po kasi ako ng ex ko na I'll have a case record myself. e naguguluhan ako kasi kung tutuusin ako ang complainant. bakit ako magkakakaso...  Sad 

IDONT KNOW PPLEASE DO HELP ME....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum