Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPA for sister abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SPA for sister abroad Empty SPA for sister abroad Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Sweettooth

Arresto Menor

Hi my gf's sister needs a red ribbon authenticated birth certificate and an SPA is one of the requirements. Do we need to fill in that form(spa) and send it abroad then return it back to us before a notary public? She also need it ASAP. Thanks.

2SPA for sister abroad Empty Re: SPA for sister abroad Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:43 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Who needs the birth certificate? if the person residing abroad, she can request for a copy of her birth certificate online and have it delivered abroad then visit the Philippine embassy in the country she's at, then apply to have her document consularized (red ribbon).

3SPA for sister abroad Empty Re: SPA for sister abroad Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Sweettooth

Arresto Menor

Her sister needs the birth certificate. The problem is she's pregnant & far from the city thus she cannot go to ph embassy to process the red ribbon authentication of her paper. Is it okay if she download the SPA form abroad then send it here for notarization so we can process the red ribbon authentication of her birth certificates? Thanks.

4SPA for sister abroad Empty Re: SPA for sister abroad Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:34 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

As far as I know, the SPA should also be consularized if the person issuing the SPA is outside the country when the SPA was made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum