Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Rejected my Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Rejected my Resignation Empty Company Rejected my Resignation Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:19 am

tonetb

Arresto Menor

I recently filed for resignation at my company, citing in my letter that I wanted to work at a company closer to my home.

After submitting my resignation letter, the Admin texted me afterwards that she cannot accept my resignation because I have a 2-year contract with them. However, I am still a probationary employee and have not signed any contract, only an appointment letter which states that I am on probation for 6 months, with my salary indicated.

During my application for that job, she told me that I will be under a 2-year contract once I started my residency. I haven't started my residency yet.

After this, I felt uncomfortable going to work and I feel that the HR is treating me unfairly. What do I do? Can I file another resignation, this time effective immediately because I feel that the company is hostile towards me?

2Company Rejected my Resignation Empty Re: Company Rejected my Resignation Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:28 pm

tonetb

Arresto Menor

Help please.

3Company Rejected my Resignation Empty Re: Company Rejected my Resignation Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:33 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

just file you resignation, make sure you have proof that they received it. (witness, photo, registed mail can be used) as long as you didnt sign anything 30 days rendering/ turnover is all you need to do to avoid damages from your employer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum