Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation letter rejected, OTY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation letter rejected, OTY Empty Resignation letter rejected, OTY Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:48 pm

hermione

Arresto Menor

Please advice. We work in a call center company and as agents, we are required to meet targets, team targets. However, it has been a year since we are rendering overtime, mostly unpaid. We already raised this to re calculate as this seems we are understaffed. They are now adding people to the team but since overtime is unpaid and this is not the agents fault, we feel like thia ia unfair. I submitted a resignation letter but was rejected saying this is unfair and unprofessional without reading the content. She says that she needs three months to train competent people and until then we cannot resign. We also have leave credits but since this is not paid if unused, we try to use it but our planned leave was unapproved and most will just be absent if really needed to. They are saying that the max number of leaves has been used up. As i feel like im not growing in this company, i wanted to resign properly and would render the 30 days required and would like to be out asap as I have already submitted resumes to other companies. what would be best to do since the Team Leader wont accept the resignation and would not do anything about the unpaid overtime, unused and unpaid leaves? We fell we are being treated unfairly. Thanks

2Resignation letter rejected, OTY Empty Re: Resignation letter rejected, OTY Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:10 am

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

If wala naman sa employment contract na u have to render a 3-month pre-resignation service kasi kung pipilitin ka nila, involuntary servitude na yon. Well, kung di nila ibigay ang ang monetary benefits mo, go to DOLE and file for money claims.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum