Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

void or legal?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1void or legal? Empty void or legal? Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:32 pm

romeclaine

Arresto Menor

hi...just want to inquire reg.my case.
1.got married last OCTOBER 18,2001 in Pasay city hall..we just paid a person to make it easy and fast..as far as i remember wala po kmi cenomar at marriage license...and were not both resident of the place..
2.That time im only 20y/o..and as ive said we got married on OCTOBER,2001..pero ang date po sa marriage contract is NOVEMBER 8,2001..
3.8yrs of our marriage my husband does not have stable job..Im the one whose working for the family.And im so fed up already.we have a lot of indifference..
After 9yrs i decided to end it up..
-Legal po ba ang marriage namin?or pde po itong mging VOID?
_Kung legal po..what will be my grounds para mgfile ng annulment?

thanks...

2void or legal? Empty Re: void or legal? Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

attyLLL

all marriages are presumed valid until proven otherwise in court.

was there a ceremony, reception?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3void or legal? Empty Re: void or legal? Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

I'm of the impression that the person who made your "marriage easy" made is an insider in the Civil Registry of that place and that he asked for a bribe to have a "package deal", meaning to say he is the one who will process all the legal documentation of the marriage with you from marriage license to marriage contract. Is this legal? Only the courts can decide that issue since, as previously stated, marriage is presumed to be valid and legal. The best thing for you to do right now is secure all the documents relating to your marriage..from there you can trace if how this "person" made your marriage "apparently" legal.

Last edited by admiral thrawn on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

4void or legal? Empty Re: void or legal? Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm

romeclaine

Arresto Menor

tnx for the past reply...
yes there is ceremony happened last October 18,2001..meron pong mga witnesses and dun din po ang parents namin..bec that time im 20 y/o....
-October po kmi kinasal pero ang nilgay po nila sa marriage contract is november 8 maybe bec wala nga po kmi license..
Now i want my marriage to be void..i want to file annulment..but i think d po enough un ground na jobless cia..what should i do??thank you

5void or legal? Empty Re: void or legal? Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:33 pm

zerokewl

Arresto Menor

i got my mom and dad separated for more than 5 years now, but later po we just found out na although kinasal sila hindi pla nkaregister ung marriage certificate nila eversince, is the marriage null and void due to this?, does it mean na hindi cla legally married meaning na pwede ulit cla mgpakasal without getting annuled? and if ever my mom is using my fathers surname does he got the right pra maghabol sa properties like the house which is under my mothers name?, and other staff like pension and benefits na nkukuha ng mom ko? i'll stay online because i need a quick reply on this please..

6void or legal? Empty Re: void or legal? Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:57 am

attyLLL

romeclaine, being jobless is not basis for annulment. i recommend you focus how to prove that the ceremony was conducted before a marriage license was issued.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum