Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to request for dole audit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to request for dole audit  Empty how to request for dole audit Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

pano magrequest for dole inspection mga boss?thanks

2how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:03 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

tawag ka lang sa dole hotline

3how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:11 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

medyo Malabo kausap sir yung agent eh,need ko daw magrequest sa arbiter

4how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:48 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Try calling again and getting a different agent this time.

If the agent does not satisfy your query, try to visit the nearest Regional DOLE in your area. They usually have help desks that can assist you with your inquiries.

5how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:41 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

I have an existing case in nlrc and my lawyer told me that we can support our claim easily if we request for dole audit,since my employer deleted all daily time records when I filed the case

6how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:19 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

since you already have a lawyer, why not ask him na mag request sa dole?

7how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:11 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

pao sir

8how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:51 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes even if PAO pwede naman sya mag request

9how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:39 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

i mean,ako daw dapat magasikaso.medyo Malabo nga po

10how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:04 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

dole won't conduct an audit just to help your case. if ayaw ka tulungan ng lawyer mo then it might be time to look for another one

11how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:49 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

thanks,ive red it on the dole policy that sena can request or if there is a case filed against the company by an employee.and I have an existing case.

12how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:54 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

welcome. best of luck to you

13how to request for dole audit  Empty Re: how to request for dole audit Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:38 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

thanks again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum