Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NLRC vs DOLE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NLRC vs DOLE Empty NLRC vs DOLE Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 am

jeffboga

Arresto Menor

What's the difference between NLRC and DOLE?

In which situations should you file at DOLE? at NLRC?

I work in a call center and still employed with the company, where do i file my case against them? NLRC or DOLE?

Thanks!

2NLRC vs DOLE Empty Re: NLRC vs DOLE Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi jeffboga,

Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is the government agency that generally regulates all issues, matters and policies related to labor and employment. When filing a complaint relating to labor, there is a particular agency under DOLE that especially handles complaints.
This is the National Labor Relations Commission (NLRC), a quasi-judicial agency mandated to arbitrate and resolve labor and management disputes that involve local or overseas workers. Thus, filing a complaint in DOLE essentially entails referral to NLRC.

You mentioned that you are still employed with the company, may I know the reason why are you filing a case against them?

http://www.domingo-law.com

3NLRC vs DOLE Empty Re: NLRC vs DOLE Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 pm

donpepe311

Arresto Menor

hello attyjoyce, I am also looking at filing a case against my employer for not compensating my leave/absence since it was not filed on time. They have not provided any document stating that if this was not filed on a certain time, it should not be paid. Let me provide you a bit more detail:

I requested a leave from my former boss (already resigned but has a good reputation in the company) and he verbally approved it. Unfortunately, I was not able to file it right away due to the needs of the business that I am managing. I just noticed when I checked my payslip and had a deduction for one day. The date in question was March 11; this was included in the April 5 payroll (March 11-25 pay period). So when I asked and had filed it, they said that they will not process it anymore since it was a month after, it would be the case since the payout was on April 5 and the payslip was only available online April 8 since April 6&7 fell on weekends. I just feel that my right as an employee was violated and I want to know what I can do to get this fixed. Plus, there's another case that I filed with our HR team regarding a power tripping case against a superior but they ignored it. I want my rights protected and I feel that if they can do it to senior level manager, they can certainly do it to someone lower than me. I really need help. Please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum