Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about bonus.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about bonus. Empty Question about bonus. Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:33 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Our employer sometimes feels generous especially when his other businesses do well. He gave out a special midyear bonus last year. The problem was the amounts varied between the employees that he personally liked. Now he wants me to craft a policy so if he doesn't give out this "special" bonus to any particular person it won't be considered diminution of benefits. He also doesn't want it to be tied to any type of metric so it cannot be questioned by anybody. Short of telling him to just give it in his personal capacity, is there any other way to issue this policy?

2Question about bonus. Empty Re: Question about bonus. Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:47 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

"From time to time, Management may, in its sole discretion and prerogative, may decide to provide additional monetary benefits for whatever purpose and reason it may see fit. This is in no way a permanent or regular benefit but a gratuity on its part. Any such grant of a gratuity shall be considered taxable income."

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum