Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mid Year bonus

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mid Year bonus Empty Mid Year bonus Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 am

evamaejacaria

Arresto Menor

I just would like to know if I would still be able to receive my mid-year bonus even if I already resigned from the job. I just submitted my resignation letter yesterday effective immediately since I have personal reasons/matters to attend to. I also asked someone from HR but upon checking my gmail account, it was already deactivated by the company. It says in our contract that bonuses like 13th month and mid-year are pro-rated. I hope someone can help me with this.

2Mid Year bonus Empty Re: Mid Year bonus Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:28 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If its pro-rated then you should receive it. Yun lang baka i-offset nila if they are charging you for damages if your resignation wasn't done properly

3Mid Year bonus Empty Re: Mid Year bonus Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Generally 13th month pay is pro-rated.

The midyear bonus would be prorated if you were hired after January 1 (or July 1, depending on the cycle they count). In general though, company-initiated bonuses may be withheld or totally removed if you leave the company before its payout date.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum