Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with deed of donation for a property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

draftbeer80

Arresto Menor

Hi,

A few years ago, pinagawan ng title yung lupa ng grand parents ko to be transfered my my aunt's name, but for some reason I was made a co-owner of that piece of land, so instead of just my aunt's name be put on the title, nilagay din yung name ko doon. Now, i didn't really have interest on that piece of land kasi that's really my aunt's property. So, we went to a lawyer and I signed a deed of donation so the title can be fully transfered to her name.

I guess she had all of the requirements that she can submit to the registry of deeds for the title to be fully transfered in her name. But now, she came back to me asking for my TIN verification slip. I had it, so I gave it to her. My TIN was registered in an address in Cebu, while the property I'm supposed to donate is in Davao. Now she is saying that I need to fill up an "Application for registration information update" to update my TIN registered address to the actual address of the property I'm donating. Is this really necessary? Did I really need to be occupying the said property for me to be authorized to donate it to her?

I smell something fishy. I am suspecting that my aunt might be scheming something para ako ang pagbayarin nya sa property tax of the property? Am I supposed to be the one paying the property tax if that property is to be donated to her? If so, then I should just revoke the deed of donation that I signed?

Please I need some advise on what to do. Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum