Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demotion or transfer of LOB but same account

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

falegato

Arresto Menor

I just want to seek legal advice.
I'm working in bpo as regular agent. Just recently our LOB is going to be dissolved and we are informed that we will be moved to different LOB however we have not received any written document about the said transfer. The said that the reason of why the LOB is going to be dissolved due to low call volume and that's the whole LOB. What I'm afraid of is the lack of assurance, security of tenure since we're going undergo training and if we fail the training then we will be terminated, aside from that is there is no notice in writing it just eventually happened coz some of my colleagues are already moved now and undergoing training on their new LOB. But I and some are still on our current LOB until it completely closes on Oct 31,2016. However they said that we might be on floating with no pay. I just want to know if this happening is lawful. Some of my colleagues already voluntarily resigned due to the said transfer. I just feel that its may be they're way so that employees will leave the company by resigning.

Thank you. Will wait for your lawful advice.

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

I think its management prerogative,and I think they're not going to terminate you if you fail the training since youre a regular employee pero may cessasion of business din to consider...just wait sa reply nung mga batikan natin kasama.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

falegato wrote:I just want to seek legal advice.
I'm working in bpo as regular agent. Just recently our LOB is going to be dissolved and we are informed that we will be moved to different LOB however  we have not received any written document about the said transfer. The said that the reason of why the LOB is going to be dissolved due to low call volume and that's the whole LOB. What I'm afraid of is the lack of assurance, security of tenure since we're going undergo training and if we fail the training then we will be terminated, aside from that is there is no notice in writing it just eventually happened coz some of my colleagues are already moved now and undergoing training on their new LOB. But I and some are still on our current LOB until it completely closes on Oct 31,2016. However they said that we might be on floating with no pay. I just want to know if this happening is lawful. Some of my colleagues already voluntarily resigned due to the said transfer. I just feel that its may be they're way so that employees will leave the company by resigning.

Thank you. Will wait for your lawful advice.

So far everything is in order.

As long as there is no notice, you should just keep on working.

Maybe the company will give the notice close to the end of month because if they announce it too early, some employees might just decide to resign or go on AWOL and that would severely impact the LOB.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum