Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titling of A&D or Timberland

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Titling of A&D or Timberland Empty Titling of A&D or Timberland Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:48 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I have read it's possible to title Timberland nowadays, but it's hard/slow, but A&D is some less hard.

Anyone knowing anything about titling A&D or Timberland
process
costs
or time it take?
Differences between them concerning titling?
Regional differences?

Asuming the land ISN'T protected area or any other problems.

2Titling of A&D or Timberland Empty Re: Titling of A&D or Timberland Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Don't anyone know anything?  Smile

I mean about this subject Smile

3Titling of A&D or Timberland Empty Re: Titling of A&D or Timberland Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:38 pm

ceciliojr

Arresto Menor

timberland cannot be alienated or titled ,only temporary instruments like SIFMA, or CBFM issued by DENR...

4Titling of A&D or Timberland Empty Re: Titling of A&D or Timberland Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm

ceciliojr

Arresto Menor

titling of A&D - apply for authority to survey (original Survey) from the CENRO where property is located.. complete the requirements...CENRO will conduct due diligence e.g. conflicting claims, boundaries etc..if approved, the survey shall be forwarded to the Bureau of Lands for Processing...approval by RED of DENR - DENR issues title for you to claim at ROD<

5Titling of A&D or Timberland Empty Re: Titling of A&D or Timberland Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum