Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Son still claiming GSIS pension after mother's death

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Intjobserver

Arresto Menor

Hello sir,
My mom died last September 2013 and before she died she told me that I would be able to use the pension since I am her only child and a beneficiary. Also, she told me that I would be able to get some claims from her death. Someone told
Me that I should inform GSIS bout her death ASAP. My question is , am
I gonna go to jail because I am withdrawing her pension? What are the steps that I should take in order to correct things if what Im doing is wrong? I plan to return the money in case they will ask me to do so however, I won't be able to return the full amount (total of 195,000 from oct2013 to oct2016) but I am willing to pay it monthly or at least pay 30% of it. Last thing I want to happen is for me to go to jail because of it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum