Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mothers Right

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mothers Right Empty Mothers Right Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:00 am

Mom2two

Arresto Menor

Im in US for 3 years now. My son is 6 yrs old staying with his father. We are not yet legally separated. My husband and his relatives won't let me talk to my son (phone, internet etc.) . They wont let my relatives see my son too. Im having problems with the school now where my son goes. The school admin won't let me talk to my son too..they wont send me my child's progress report (via email) and they wont let any of my relatives visit my son too. The admin said that i have to secure consent from my husband because he is the principal guardian registered in the school. In short, they follow whatever my husband ask them to do. Is it legal for the admin of the school to do that? oh and i have been paying for my son's tuition fee for the last 2 years.

2Mothers Right Empty Re: Mothers Right Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:39 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Can your husband pay for his tuition fee? if not try to stop paying the tuition fee and see if the school won't cooperate with you! Inform them you are the one who is paying for your son's tuition fee for 2 years and if they will not allow you to get your son's record, tell them you will not pay for your son's tuition and you will see if he can afford to pay for it, the school might cooperate with you if the tuition fee is not paid for a couple of months! It's just a matter of who has the money! Wink If you want to sue him for custody you have to go home while your son is only 6 years old.

3Mothers Right Empty Re: Mothers Right Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

typical of family problems, always using the children as a hostages! Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum