Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GSIS Pension

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GSIS Pension Empty GSIS Pension Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:42 am

jeromeherrera2006

Arresto Menor

I am posting here with regards to the GSIS pension of my friend, Arsenia Joaquin who is from Camiling, Tarlac. She worked at the National Police Commission for almost 20 years. In March 13, 1984, she filed a claim for benefits under RA1616. However her accrued leave was not counted as service rendered so her claim for benefits was denied. Upon reaching the age of 60 in June 2005, she went to the GSIS Main office to file a claim for benefits under PD 1146 but she was informed that a check was sent to her dated March 26, 1987 in the amount of P4,631.68 which she did not receive.

Since her claim for benefits under RA1616 was denied, I dont understand why a check was sent to her and only in the amount of P4,631.68 when she rendered almost 20 years of service. When we email GSIS about this, the only reply we receive is that she has no claim to any benefits anymore.

I am not related to Arsenia Joaquin but Im her friend and I really pity her because she is now almost 70 years old and she has not been receiving any of the benefits due to her. I have been giving her one thousand pesos every month since I have a stable job for a few years now but my financial support is not really enough and I really wish that somebody can provide me some advice on how to proceed with this.

Thank you and more power to you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum