Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation with unused VL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation with unused VL Empty Resignation with unused VL Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:12 am

Janny

Arresto Menor

Gud am just want to ask lang po.nagfile ako ng resignation with 30 days notice, gusto ko pong gamitin yung unused vacation leave ko na 4 days. Kung ayaw nila iapprove yung VL ko ano pwede kong gawin

2Resignation with unused VL Empty Re: Resignation with unused VL Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:37 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if ayaw, dapat ibigay nila sayo in cash

3Resignation with unused VL Empty Re: Resignation with unused VL Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:38 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Janny wrote:Gud am just want to ask lang po.nagfile ako ng resignation with 30 days notice, gusto ko pong gamitin yung unused vacation leave ko na 4 days. Kung ayaw nila iapprove yung VL ko ano pwede kong gawin

Wala.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Resignation with unused VL Empty Re: Resignation with unused VL Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:45 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

CLarify ko lang, this is the annual 5 day Service incentive leave? Or may additional pang binibigay yung company sayo? If additional pa then that is subject to company policy

5Resignation with unused VL Empty Re: Resignation with unused VL Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Janny

Arresto Menor

Total VL na po including additional from company computed as of month ng october my available leave p ako n hinde pa nagamit.gusto kong gamitin s last 4days ko

6Resignation with unused VL Empty Re: Resignation with unused VL Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:41 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if thats the case, tama si council pag ni-deny wala kang magagawa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum