Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unused leaves

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unused leaves Empty unused leaves Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 am

norico

Arresto Menor

Hello po.. ask ko po sana if my habol po ba kami if the company does not pay the unused leaves after we resigned on the particular company..?

As per experience po kasi sa mga past co-employers namin na nagresign, di po daw nabayaran yung mga leaves nila pero as per our employee handbook, all unused leaves (SL/VL) shall be converted to cash. HR also told them to use their vacation leaves kasi SL lang po daw ang babayaran. Pero pagdating po ng last pay nila hindi naman daw po nabayaran.

Hope po na matulungan niyo kami..

2unused leaves Empty Re: unused leaves Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can file money claims. Below 5k- DOLE Above 5k- NLRC

3unused leaves Empty Re: unused leaves Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 am

norico

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat po. How about our co-employers? can they still file a complain?

4unused leaves Empty Re: unused leaves Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:20 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

norico wrote:Maraming salamat po.  How about our co-employers? can they still file a complain?

OF COURSE THEY CAN FILE TOO.

Your right is there right too.
The law does not single out.

5unused leaves Empty Re: unused leaves Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 am

attyLLL

what the law requires is refund of the unused portion of the annual 5 day service incentive leave. beyond that, you'll have to prove that there is a company policy of refunding unused leaves

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum