Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

construction bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1construction bond Empty construction bond Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:16 am

thinkerbel

Arresto Menor

I live in a subdivision in which we have to deposit at least P5000 for a construction bond for construction outside our existing house.

The developer was asking 12 thousand pesos for a small extension to be made in which there was an existing wall and all I have to do is ad at least 1 ft. high to that wall. The developer is very strict for the cash bond but for their other duties they are not that strict like dogs all over our subdivision, illegal parking and construction made by some homeowners extendibg to their property.

Now I want to know if that construction bond is reasonable enough. They are too strict on that matter but in other concerns or issue which is against the contract they are not following their own rules.

2construction bond Empty Re: construction bond Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:20 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

What does the contract(-s) you have signed say?

3construction bond Empty Re: construction bond Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:01 am

thinkerbel

Arresto Menor

It says that no building plan or construction shall be approved unless Lot or Unit Owner shall have paid a construction deposit to the Developer in the sum of P5,000.00 or to Homeowners Association when official turnover of the subdivision has been made by the Developer, as they may fix in accordance with their Rules and Regulations.

Our plan is just to put an extension of our kitchen and laundry with at least 14ft x 5ft area and a little addition of at least 1 ft high on the existing wall. Now they are asking me to pay 12 thousand pesos.

They are strict to that policy but in other policies indicated in the contract are not following it right.

4construction bond Empty Re: construction bond Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:48 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Not sure if I understand if you or developer want the change.
If you, then 12 000p for an extension is CHEAP even with a small extension, because developer need to CHANGE the origin plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum