Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Service Incentive Bonus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Service Incentive Bonus Empty Service Incentive Bonus Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:00 pm

renz0304

Arresto Menor

Hi I would just like to verify our service incentive bonus as what is stated in the company handbook. Please see excerpt from company handbook below:

1. All employees who have been continuously for the following specified periods shall be given the following incentives as recognition:
  a. 5 years of continuous service = XXX
  b. 10 years of continuous service = XXX
  c. 15 years of continuous service = XXX

2. For re-hired employees, the start of qualification shall be the recorded date of re-hiring.

3. In the event of voluntary resignation by the employee, the computation of the total service incentive bonus due shall exclude the calendar year which said employee failed to complete because of resignation. Stated simply, there shall be no pro-rata entitlement to on accrual of the service incentive bonus.

4. The management has the right to withdraw, change the incentive scheme anytime, such as, but not limited to, occurrence of severe losses of decrease in productivity within the company.

I joined the company May 2011, upon my 5 years anniversary on May 2016 they advised that the bonus will just be given along with the last pay after resignation. I resigned August 2016 and I am confused with the item 3(calendar year). Please advise if I am really qualified for the said bonus

Thanks

2Service Incentive Bonus Empty Re: Service Incentive Bonus Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:28 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

The best people to answer your question would be the company management.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Service Incentive Bonus Empty Re: Service Incentive Bonus Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 pm

renz0304

Arresto Menor

thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum