Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCEFUL TRANSFER - TANTAMOUNT TO CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

al-john

Arresto Menor

HI,

I have received a memo from our VP-of Operations stating a transfer of assignment in exchange of a salary increase. The transfer order was to handle the same function as my function here at the main office.

I declined the offer, kasi alam ko na ang kahahantungan ko doon sa site na paglilipatan. pinag iinitan nya ang grupo namin, lagi nya sinasabi sa boss namin na wala daw kami ginagawa, mali daw mga ginagawa namin sa aming department (Engineering).
Gusto nya hawak nya lahat ng tao, gusto nya susunod lahat sa kanya, eh hindi kami ganon, alam namin na may mga mali syang ginagawa sa company (underground) meron syang mga pinagtatakpan na mga tao kahit alam nyang may mga nagawang mali, samin sini sisi lahat. kaya gumagawa sya ng paraan to get rid of me.

It was almost certainly a threat when he said "NO HURT FEELINGS HA" after i repeatedly and clearly said "NO". Gusto nya ko ilipat sa project site na malayo sa aking tinitirahan, to be a part of an independent, nonexistent engineering team comprising of no one, with an unknown supervisor popping in and out of the site, offering little to nothing of the needed supervision  thru the entirety of the project; to be assigned in a non-functional, system-less and office deprived department; a confusing job description; undefined purpose and questionable transfer; and probably omitted mentioning: To be assigned in a presently chaotic project site; distant job site from my place of residence; uncertain accommodation in a sequestered site destitute of telcom and internet connectivity; no more over time pay; no more holiday pay.

I have talked to my immediate supervisor and he is against the transfer order. So, sinulatan ko rin yung VP-of operations namin regarding the memo, explaining my rights, and my reason of declination and inilagay nila ako in a disadvantageous  position- of either termination or resignation and sinabi ko rin sa letter na I'm willing to settle this in legal process.

The following week, Si administrative officer n kumausap saakin regarding the transfer order. (tao nya rin si admin officer) sinabi ko rin sakanya side ko kaya gumawa ulit ng 2nd memo si admin about the transfer, nka sulat n rin doon na lahat ng kailangan ko ay ibibgay nila, at kapag hindi raw ako sumunod, termination na. utos daw ng boss namin.

sinagot ko ulit letter ni admin, ni-receive ko rin yung 2nd memo nya na may pirma ni boss, sinabi ko na hindi talaga ako pumapayag na ilipat, ganun din yung supervisor ko. So ngayon, nag padala naman ulit sya ng letter na E X P L A N A T I O N. kailangan ko daw mag explain kung bakit hindi dapat nila ako iterminate for committing gross insubordination and willfull disobedience of the transfer order by the VP-of operations and the President of the company.

Whats my next move po?
thanks!

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

in my opinion you cannot refuse the transfer especially with the 2nd memo you mentioned. you have to accept the transfer and then file a complaint once may problem. cannot pangunahan.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum