Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

3-5days Suspension from work due to improper conduct and behavior

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marvintdimaano

Arresto Menor

Good day! Pwede po mag pa advice? I receive a notice to explain from the mgt. regarding the complain from patient. Everything was exaggerated and deviated from what actually happened from the time of incident. They derive from the conclusion aready without investigation and verification from all the people present on that time. Thanks po

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

notice to explain palang. So mag explain ka. If ever preventive suspension palang naman

marvintdimaano

Arresto Menor

Pwede ko po ba i send sa email nyo yung notice? And complain?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

marvintdimaano wrote:Pwede ko po ba i send sa email nyo yung notice? And complain?

Although hindi advisable kasi pwedeng mai-deny na natanggap yung email, pero pwede. Better ask for a hard copy.

marvintdimaano

Arresto Menor

May hard copy na po. Di ko pa lang natanggap. Someone concerned just sent me the pic of notice to explain

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

marvintdimaano wrote:May hard copy na po. Di ko pa lang natanggap. Someone concerned just sent me the pic of notice to explain

Then just wait for the hard copy.

marvintdimaano

Arresto Menor

Thank you po. Will update you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum