Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My manager won't sign my Exit form

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty My manager won't sign my Exit form Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:15 am

KIDBUKID

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw!
Nais ko po sanang kumonsulta sa inyo tungkol sa nangyari sa akin.
Nag resign ako sa previous employer ko at nakapag render ako ng 30 days. As part of my Exit Clearance, may Exit agreement forms ako na kelangan pirmahan ng manager ko.
Lahat ng items sa clearance checklist ko ay nagawa ko na maliban na lang dun sa exit forms na nasa manager ko. Ayaw nya iyon pirmahan sa kadahilanang wala pa daw syang nakukuhang confirmation sa clients na wala nang issues yung projects ko.
Gusto ko po sana itanong sa inyo kung karapat-dapat na wag nya pirmahan yung forms na nasa kanya ayon sa kanyang dahilan.
Yung projects ko ay totoong may issues (technical issues that are beyond my control and/or user error), pero nag handover ko at nakapag transition naman ako ng maayos (kumbaga ay nailipat ko sa ibang consultant yung projects ko nang maayos na may kumpletong documents).
Maraming salamat!

2My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:26 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

sounds legitimate naman yung reason nya. Clearances usually take around 30 days. If after that ayaw parin pirmahan you can consider filing a complaint na

3My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:39 am

KIDBUKID

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:sounds legitimate naman yung reason nya.  Clearances usually take around 30 days.  If after that ayaw parin pirmahan you can consider filing a complaint na

Hi lukekyle,
Salamat sa advise, so my next action is wait for 30 days after may last reporting day, then kung di pa pinipirmahan yung forms ko I can file a complaint? Thank you!

4My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:44 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Ask na now if merong timetable re kung kelan mapirmahan. if after 30 days and ayaw parin pirmahan and ayaw magbigay ng definite na deadline, you can file sa nlrc for release of backpay.

5My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:53 am

KIDBUKID

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:Ask na now if merong timetable re kung kelan mapirmahan.  if after 30 days and ayaw parin pirmahan and ayaw magbigay ng definite na deadline, you can file sa nlrc for release of backpay.

Tungkol sa timetable, ang advise kasi nya pipirma sya kapag nag confirm na yung clients na walang nang issues. Yung current employer ko kasi ngayon medyo mahigpit at kelangan nila yung exit clearance ko from my previous employer, although hindi pa naman nila hinihingi ngayon pero sooner hahanapin na nila sa akin yun, which I can be get terminated if I fail to submit my exit clearance. Thank you.

6My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:12 pm

nightmare_1985

Arresto Menor

I'd like to ask for seek for assistance on how to deal with my HR director, i am an hr supervisor. I resigned recently due to personal reason but before that, we had this instance that my HR director and I had a misunderstanding with regards to payroll processing / procedure that cause one of our employee did not receive the salary for that cut off, I received an IR w/c I  explain what happen thru writing since my boss doesn't want to listen to any explanation, only yes or no when you have concerns/ lapses. after that IR i haven't receive any resolution on my case. after that event , We all hr sup and staff received an email from our boss instructing us to tender our resignation bcoz daw the management doesnt see us existing and we are mabagal. I was against that email , i did not sent any RL then and even reply to him politely my point why i don't want to give my resignation, the fact that it's not appropriate to ask employee to resign its like forcing us to resign. I did explain to him in my email my point , after that a lot of issue came out from my boss , up to the point na i felt na napag iinitan nya na ako w/c one also of the factor why i decide to resign. I endorse everything  documented. I had my clearance from all department only left was my boss but after several time now of sending follow up msges. I learned that he doesnt want to signed and arrogantly said that he is waiting for my labor complaint. All i wanted is to get my last 2 cut-off pays and my others benefits. (13th month, tax refund and my annual bonus). What will i don now that he wont sign my clearance what case can i file him if ever? do i need to file case against him. ? thank you.

7My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:46 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

You may file for a complaint of 'constructive dismissal' with money claims. Use the email that you received as evidence. If you can ask your boss thru email also why your clearance is unsigned. If he replies to that email 'arrogantly' (as you stated), you can use the same as evidence.

8My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 pm

KIDBUKID

Arresto Menor

UPDATE ON MY POST:
This week is the 4th week since my last reporting day from my previous employer, and until today my manager is still not signing my exit agreement form. Planning to make another follow up on 30th. Would like to ask for your opinions/suggestions what to do in case my manager still did not sign the forms. Thank you.

9My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:44 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint with the DOLE for the release of your clearance, backpay and other incidents due you.

10My manager won't sign my Exit form Empty Re: My manager won't sign my Exit form Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:38 pm

KIDBUKID

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:File a complaint with the DOLE for the release of your clearance, backpay and other incidents due you.

Sir, any idea on how much I need to allocate in filing a case (required fees). Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum