Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mismatch names on Birth certificate and Other Documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yojimim

yojimim
Arresto Menor

My father needed to alter his personal information when he started to work. First, he had to change his name since he was then a "wanted" criminal. He used his father's middle name as his surname with his nickname as first name. Second, he changed his birth year making him 2 years older. He was 16 and badly needed a job, and someone helped him process "documents", not knowing the problems thereafter.

He died a month ago, and we are processing the death claims in SSS. Problem is, one of the requirements is an NSO-authenticated birth certificate. Sure the name and the birth date he used in SSS are not matching with the information in his birth certificate. Is it possible that I can just make a request from a lawyer to provide me a document certifying that the two names belong to a single person? Can the birth date be also included on that certification?

I await for your future helpful responses. Many thanks!

attyLLL

the more proper question is whether the SSS will accept your document as sufficient. It is best to inquire with the SSS. In similar cases, other government agencies accept affidavits from disinterested persons which will state that they are one and the same person.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

yojimim

yojimim
Arresto Menor

Other documents are under his new name. Our only problem is the information on his birth certificate not matching with the rest of his identification.

Thank you very much, Attorney! God bless you always. Ü

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum