Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

names do not tally in birth certificate and marriage contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

megabot2630

Arresto Menor

what im gonna do with my passport application since i have a problem with my  name in my birth certificate spelled margarita and in my marriage contract margaret.i got married on january 3,1992 but the lo
cal civil registrar didn't ask for my birth certificate because my auntie was a colleague.many years passed, i was required to get my nso birth certificate.and to my dismay,my real name is margarita born november 30 1971.but i was using margaret born november 30 1972 .but since then,i already used margarita born november 30 1971 in all my transactions..now. i'll be applying for my passport..how will deal with this?will there be a big problem?please advice asap.thank you and god bless.

dutchman142001

Arresto Menor

affidavit of the same person po ang kailangan mo... kasi i was with the same situation when i was in college. graduating po ako nun ng malaman ko na maria po pala talaga ang name ko pero ang gamit ko lagi is ma.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum