Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company has a record that I previously worked for them even though I didn't

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jolteon44

Arresto Menor

A company is insisting that I worked for them even though I never did. They even have my SSS number on their record, was employed for a year and properly resigned. I never worked for this company. I'm asking them who this person was but they are uncooperative. I have a feeling they made me into what they call a ghost employee. What case can I file against them?
Flag this message  Delete this message.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Maybe someone found and used your information and you're a victim of identity theft.

http://www.councilviews.com

jolteon44

Arresto Menor

But the company is not helping me find out who that person is that's why I'm suspecting it's an inside job.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Think of it this way, the company itself has nothing to gain. In fact it probably
1. paid withholding taxes for you
2. Paid SSs, philhealth, pag ibig contributions for you.
I can't think of anything that the company itself would benefit from by making you a "ghost employee"

One possibility is someone made a fake employee and collected the salary.
What would be more of immediate concern on your part is if the fake employee has made loans in your name. Check sa SSS and pag-ibig if meron kang outstanding loan

jolteon44

Arresto Menor

I already did no SSS contributions, philhealth etc.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so anong problema?

jolteon44

Arresto Menor

I already stated.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

So i-reklamo mo sila.

If they have your info (SSS etc) then they should have remitted the corresponding contributions.

They will be forced to explain one way or another.

http://www.councilviews.com

jolteon44

Arresto Menor

Ok, thank you for your advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum