Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Inquiry on previously taxed income, Tax adjustments on new employer.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

booner21

Arresto Menor

Hello Sir/Maam,

Gusto ko lang po i clarify yung tungkol sa tax deductions, I was employed from previous company from January 2013 to March 2013. All my income has been taxed. My current company did required me to submit the latest ITR, which shows all of my latest income from Januray to March and the witholding taxed that was already paid. However etong bagong company ko, included my previous income on the tax computation which is not fair kasi magkaiba ang basic pay ko from the previous company. Let's say previously ang earning ko ay 10,000 pesos a month at nabayaran na nga mga taxed due for the last 3 months as it has refelected on my ITR. Ngayon lumaki ang sahod ko with the current employer and they computed again yung income ko from previous employer and siempre dahil malaki ang sahod ko dito let's say 25,000, lalaki na din ang tax ko. This is not fair how can they include that income e maliit ang basic ko doon at bayad na rin yun. And they told me i dededuct naman daw ang nabayran ko ng tax pero kahit na. I will end up paying more pa rin kasi mas mataas na ang basic.
Any thoughts on this? Please help...

Thanks,

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ni annualized lang nila yan.. they should also reflect how much tax you have paid from Jan. to March and include that.. ganon talaga.. they will get total income for the year and total tax that should be paid less the tax that you have already paid.. it will come out as the same... it doesn't matter how much your basic is.. ang titingnan dyan yung gross income for the year..

booner21

Arresto Menor

Hello Patok,

Salamat po sa reply nyo, ang hinde ko lang kasi maintindihan ay yung i cocompute ulet at babayaran ko ulet. Using the system of my current employer, parang ang nangyayari from months Jan-MArch wla pa ako sa kanila, naadjust ang tax ko at lumalaki. Parang binabayaran ko ulet ang mga taxes na bayad na sa mas malaking halaga. Hinde naman po ata fair yun kasi mula nung Jan-March ibang company yun bayad na. Pagdating sa tax income of the year, hinde ba nila pwedeng i declare o isama yung previous income ko without recomputing it?

Salamat po ulet

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi mo naiintindihan.. hindi mo babayaran ulit yun.. isasama lang sa computation at ibabawas din yung mga nabayad mo na from Jan. to March.

Halimbawa = Jan. to March Income = 100,000.00
Jan. to March Tax = 30,000.00

April to December Income = 300,000.00
April to December Tax = 90,000.00

Jan. to December Income = 400,000.00
Tax Due = 120,000.00
Tax Paid = 30,000.00
Outstanding Tax to pay = 90,000.00

booner21

Arresto Menor

Hello Patok,

Thanks for simplifying it. Does this mean that I would have to align the tax with the current income?
Kasi po lumaki yung tax ko? tama po ba ang pagkakaintindi ko?

Regards,
Mufti

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

the bigger your income.. the bigger your tax.. kasi percentage lang nang income mo yung tax.. ganon talaga yun.

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Other companies engage in tax shielding activities such allowances na non taxable basta magprovide ng liquidations. In my case mas malaki ang rate ko currently kesa dati ko pero mas maliit tax ko now kesa dati..Para paraan lng din ang mga companies.

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

In the long run talo tyo mga tax payers, ksi sa bulsa lng no NAPOLES napunta taxes natin..I suggest to run PEOPLES INITIATIVE, to abolish taxations. kanya kanyang ipon nlng..wlaa din namn napupuntahan mga pera nating lahat...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum