Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company name change

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company name change Empty Company name change Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:40 pm

baboykanding

Arresto Menor

Nabasa ko yung post dati pero gusto ko lang i.clarify about salary/incentives. If magbago ang name ng company pwede kami tumanggap ng separation pay? Pero parang back to new employee na kami? What if no separation pay? then they cant reduce our salary/incentives? Tama ba yan? Pwede ba nilang gawin ang ganito, for example: current basic salary= 10k + longevity bonus= 3k; but let's say our new contract will be like this: basic salary = 13k and they remove the longevity bonus. Is this okay?
Sorry sa tagalog ko, from visayas kasi. Thanks

2Company name change Empty Re: Company name change Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:03 pm

attyLLL

if it's the same company but merely changed its registered name then everything else continues. if it's a new company, then the old company is supposed to pay you separation pay unless you agree that your years of service will continue

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Company name change Empty Re: Company name change Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:33 am

baboykanding

Arresto Menor

Yes, only change of name. Regarding bonuses/incentives, can they change it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum