Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

one of my friend will going to send me a subpoena I NEED ADVICE PLEASE!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cielopsalmruth

Arresto Menor

Hi guys.
I'm Cie from Cavite
I have a friend and she texted me out of the blue telling me that I will going to receive a Subpoena from her and she asked me for my address. I asked if What is it all about and she told me that I need to give my address para daw hindi paghinalaan na tatakas or what. wala po ako maisip na ginawa ko sa kanila, hindi niya din sinabi saakin yung reason. Nagiisip po if ano po ba talaga yun at about saan bakit siya nag demanda or what Sad tulungan niyo po ako kasi biglaan na lang siya nag ganun. kaya ko po ikwento ang mga bagay bagay na nangyari saamin between my friend sa isang lawyer po dito na pwede ko po mahingian ng advice and help. Sad

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

cielopsalmruth wrote:Hi guys.
I'm Cie from Cavite
I have a friend and she texted me out of the blue telling me that I will going to receive a Subpoena from her and she asked me for my address. I asked if What is it all about and she told me that I need to give my address para daw hindi paghinalaan na tatakas or what. wala po ako maisip na ginawa ko sa kanila, hindi niya din sinabi saakin yung reason. Nagiisip po if ano po ba talaga yun at about saan bakit siya nag demanda or what Sad tulungan niyo po ako kasi biglaan na lang siya nag ganun. kaya ko po ikwento ang mga bagay bagay na nangyari saamin between my friend sa isang lawyer po dito na pwede ko po mahingian ng advice and help. Sad

Anong kinakatakot mo kung wala ka naman ginawang masama. Pwede mo namang balewalain yang friend mo na yan at maghintay na lang kung ano man yung dadating. Nag-iisip ka agad ng di maganda e wala pa naman pala nangyayari. wala kaming maibibigay na advise kasi wlang dapat ibigay.

attyLLL

you don't have any legal obligation to provide your address.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chase_aries81

chase_aries81
Arresto Menor

Good evening AttyLLL, is it possible to authorized someone in my behalf to get an nbi clearance? if so, Aside from the authorization letter, any requirements that my rep would bring? Shed light on this matter. Thank you, AttyLLL...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum