Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to send a demand letter and subpoena if needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rekiboy

Arresto Menor

June 30, 2013

Good morning.

I'm Ricky, 31 years old. I'm based in Laguna. I just wanted to ask for some information before taking an actions regarding the person who owed me money.

It happened last year when the niece of my sisters' husband brought me someone (her relatives as well) and ask if I could lend her some money for the business. Few months after, that person came to me alone and ask for an additional, almost double the amount, and she says that I can already deduct the remaining balance. She said she is gonna help her husband who is going abroad. In short they've got what they want.

Now its more than a year and they made me wait for a long time without an assurance. They did not comply to the terms of payment we talked to. I was bothered being a victim of here. I wanted to end this and give them a lesson.  I wanted to send her a demand letter already and after that a subpoena if needed. I hope you can enlighten me regarding my concern.

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum