Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang ng Friend sa 5/6-Sangla ATM...Need legal advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

concerned_friend

Arresto Menor

Atty. , i badly need advise.I accompanied a friend last June 2011,because he desperately need money to pay some debts.He borrowed in 5/6 with amount of 30K. terms of payment was (3500 x 10 (payday every 15th and 30th of the month-sangla ATM))..Unfortunately, he was relieved in our company and have not been able to pay(he just paid an amount of 5,600).since July hindi na siya naka pagbayad pa at tumutubo po ito buwan-buwan,bukod sa wala na siya dito sa company namin. I haven't signed any contract as proof that i was a guarantor, verbally ko lang sinamahan 'yung friend ko na sinabi nya sa inutangan na magbabayad siya in full once dumating kapatid nya galing ng ibang bansa. all my friend left me was a promise na hindi ako idadamay sa utang nya. He left me a promisory letter stating that he will pay the corresponding debt to the person he was indebpted with. at gumawa din ako ng letter stating that I am not liable to pay for his debt and he signed it.
The proble is magka layo kami ng work ngayon at wala pa siya pambayad sa mga naiwan niyang utang dito. at ako ang palaging sinasabihan nung pinagkaka-utangan niya na paano daw yung utang ng friend ko dahil lumalaki ang interest at ako daw magbabayad kapag hindi naka bayad friend ko.
Question:
a.)pwede ko ba habulin 'yung friend ko at anu-ano mga hakbang na gagawin kung sakali at pwede ko ba gamitin yung mga letter niya as proof kapag hindi talaga siya naka bayad? 4 months na siya hindi naka bayad.
b.) wala naman akong pinirmahang contract na nagsasabing ako ang magbabayad ng pagkaka-utang ng kaibigan ko,pwede ko bang i-insist o ipaglaban na wala ako obligation sa utang ng kaibigan ko.

Need advise asap..ginigipit na po ako nung pinagkaka-utangan ng friend ko.

Thanks.

attyLLL

write a letter to the creditor denying any liability for the debt.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

concerned_friend

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:write a letter to the creditor denying any liability for the debt.
sir, what if the creditor will not acknowledge my letter and will still insist on what he believe that I should pay the debt of my friend..
thanks for your advise.

attyLLL

then you should ignore them or threaten or actually file a case of unjust vexation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum