Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it okay for employers to impose salary deduction because I did not informed our office mate that i will be absent but informed him?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

johnbalili

Arresto Menor

My employer went outside philippines with his family for a vacation. One saturday, I can't get up and was not feeling very well so i decided to text him that i can't go to work because i was sick. it was a saturday and mostly i'm the only one who goes to office.

I texted him before office hours and he claimed to have received it our 10:30am philippine time. He was so mad at me for not informing my officemate that I can't go to work. I was not able to because i went back to sleep after texting him.

What he did was that he deducted 500 pesos because i did not inform my officemate and an additional deduction of 150pesos because he blamed me for his international text message charges to me. Dahil daw sa akin he was charged with international text message sa pagtext nya sa akin from UK.

Please help if i can still claim this kind of forced deduction. This is not the only time he did this to me. Thank you!

desperatehere

Arresto Menor

Check your contract, if there is no written agreement regarding deduction due to other reasona then file a case to HR first if they too can't do anything then go ask DOLE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum