Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting for an alternative payment plan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Requesting for an alternative payment plan Empty Requesting for an alternative payment plan Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

cerelina14

Arresto Menor

Ako po ay dating empleyado pero nagresign na dahil may plano na magabroad. Narelease po yong loan ko 3 days before magresign ako last August 2010
Kanina po nagsadya ako sa customer service ng standard chartered para magrequest po ng alternative payment plan para sa dati kong loan dahil natatakot ako na hindi ko na mabayaran ang monthly amortization. Sabi po ng kausap ko s customer service na hindi raw pwede at wala rin daw silang program para sa amnesty to settle debt. Ang naloan ko po ay umabot ng 70 thousand at months pa lang ako nakabayad. Ano po ang dapat ko pang gawin dahil tumanggi sila sa proposal ko? Please help me Sir...

attyLLL

it's either, 1) you keep negotiating; 2) start paying again when you have the money; or 3) wait till the demand letters and the collectors come.

has the entire loan now become payable or the still allow you to pay in installments?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

cerelina14

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advice...

cerelina14

Arresto Menor

The bank still allow me to pay following the original payment terms. Actually I have not yet experienced neglecting my payments but I'm afraid I cannot pay the same amount this coming February...So If ever I cannot pay it anymore since I am unemployed at this time, I should better wait till the demand letters and collectors come...as you have advised me...
Thank you Sir!

attyLLL

i recommend you keep negotiating. contact them again when it's close to payment date and continue doing so afterwards. the person you are talking to probably has some level of authority to allow a deferment of a month.

and keep looking for a new job. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum