Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report of birth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Report of birth Empty Report of birth Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Miss faith

Arresto Menor

Gud afternoon. I'm presently here in Japan and last Apr. I gave birth to a boy. So the rule here is kung ano ung nasa passport at residence card mo un ang ggmitin na surname ng baby. Ang gamit ko po ay ang surname pa ng ex husband ko kc dp nmn kmi annulled. Filipino dn po xa. Ang father po ng baby ko is Filipino din. Nsa Philippines po xa. Db po sa Phil law pwd na gmitin ng baby ang surname ng father nia as long as he acknowledges paternity? Pero nung ngpunta ako ng Phil Consulate to register hnd nla tinanggap ang mga affidavits ko. The baby should be surnamed after my ex husband dw kc married pa dn ako. Pero taliwas po eto sa RA 9262 po ata un. Ano pa po pwd ko gawin? Mrmi pong cases na gnyan dto e.

2Report of birth Empty Re: Report of birth Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 pm

attyLLL

the law assumes that the husband is the father of any child borne by the wife. that is why they are insisting that the husband's surname be used even if the mother claims another man is the father.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Report of birth Empty Re: Report of birth Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Miss faith

Arresto Menor

Kht po my mga affidavits na na ipresent? Affidavit of acknowledgement of paternity and affidavit to use the surname of the father?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum