Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Accident Inside Paid Playground

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child Accident Inside Paid Playground Empty Child Accident Inside Paid Playground Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 am

owin

Arresto Menor

My 5 year old son was accidentally fell from stairs inside the paid playground. His left arm was broken during the accident. The playground company offered a hospital however I disagree because i wanted my son to be brought in a more prestigious hospital. My own HMO paid for all the hospital bills. What should I do next? how can i get support claim with the playground company?

2Child Accident Inside Paid Playground Empty Re: Child Accident Inside Paid Playground Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:48 pm

attyLLL

if they refuse, you can file a small claims case for up to 100k. Be sure you are able to substantiate your claims with receipts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

owin

Arresto Menor

Aside from the medical expenses, what else can I claim with the playground company? can i claim for my transportation to the hospital, food, income loss? can I demand for compensation for the trauma of my son’s unfortunate experience?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum