Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

acquiring land of former filipino

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1acquiring land of former filipino Empty acquiring land of former filipino Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:19 pm

pix

Arresto Menor

hi good day. I just want to inquire regarding land acquisition by a former filipino. I have few questions po:

1. Regarding the sworn statement needed under bp185, does it have to be prepared po by a lawyer or can we make one ourselves?
2. also does it have to be notarized?
3. regarding the rule that within 2 years from acquisition of the land na kailangan magreside ng former filipino, what will be the effect of pending dual citizenship application?
Thank you and more power

2acquiring land of former filipino Empty Re: acquiring land of former filipino Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:40 pm

attyLLL

are you a former filipino? when did you acquire your new citizenship? did you renounce your filipino citizenship aside from taking an oath of allegiance? what do you mean you have an application for dual citizenship - did you file your affidavit?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3acquiring land of former filipino Empty Re: acquiring land of former filipino Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

pix

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, it is my cousin who is a former filipino now an American Citizen, he took his oath only within the year 2010,but Im not informed if he renounce it. He bought land here but not able to register yet as he was asked for requirements under bp185. He will apply for dual citizenship probably late this year but he has not made any moves yet. Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum