Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defamation or Libel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Defamation or Libel Empty Defamation or Libel Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:15 pm

shemnavarro@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

This with regards to a message i received from someone that i do not personally know... we have a common friend in the office na pinagkuhanan ko nang pera... my loan went past due... but i have been communicating with the person na kinuhanan ko nang pera na kung pwede ma extend ko kahit last week of august kahit mag interest sya ulit sa nahiram ko.... Last other Sunday may nag PM sa akin na pag hindi ko raw sinagot ung message regarding sa nahiram kong pera sa kaibigan nya... magpopost daw cya sa FB nya about me with my pictures including my kids and telling everyone na i ran away from my utang... she sent me sa PM nya the pics she grabbed frm my FB... that afternoon nag PM ung common friend namin sa FB asking me what happened... the girl posted my blurred puc on her FB wall saying that i owe money to her friend and i ran away from it... coersing people who know me to tell me what she posted and to get in touch with her... that friend na nag inform sa kin... nag msg daw sa nag post and ask who was on that blurred picture and she told her it was me and she said the same to the people who would asked her... my question... can i sue her for that? first off, third party po cya... she is not directly or indirectly involved sa kasunduan namin nang friend nya. Second, she mentioned something like... mapapahiya ang mga anak ko ang asawa ko... which i think dapat hindi cla kasali. I have all the proofs na PniM nya sa akin nya may intention talaga cya na ipapahiya ako sa social media... ano po dapat kong gawin??? halos nang lahat naming kakilala sa office na nakabasa nang post nya nagtatanong na sa akin... which is unfair coz she's not even involved with that utang... sabi nya nakiusap daw yung pinagkautangan ko sa kanya... when in fact may kasunduan na kami.... i just need advice so i would know my next move.... thank you po....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum