Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oral defamation or libel?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oral defamation or libel? Empty Oral defamation or libel? Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 am

Ettenna

Arresto Menor

Good day.. Now ko lang nalaman na yung isang co worker ko (higher position than me) gave a written report to our higher management acussing me that i had sex with a client namen.. Pinalagpas ko nun tinawag nya daw akong whore (as per one of our co agent). In the written statement of her, pumasok daw ako mag isa with a client and had sex sa hotel which is absolutely false because when the client invite hindi lang ako ang kasama at di lang ako magisa kundi lima kame and we had dinner lang.. I am a mother of 3 and i felt na nasisira reputation ko sa opisina namen. What case can i file against her. I have the copy of the said written report. I wanna know din the chance na i can win the case ad what penalty dun sa nanira sakin.. Hoping for your great help guys and soonest reply.. God bless and thank you..

2Oral defamation or libel? Empty Re: Oral defamation or libel? Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm

attyLLL

you can file a case of libel, but she will be allowed to raise the defense that it is qualified communication because it is a report to authority. it will depend on the how you present your case, what words she used and the appreciation of the prosecutor whether the case will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum