Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help please illegal dismissal and no pay for contribution from previous employer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iammaria

Arresto Menor

Hi, let me share my experience back 2012,
this is my first BPO company that i worked with. i'm a call center agent with my first Fly by night company. stay there for 3 months. now the scenario goes:

within 3 months period of time everything went well, until one day our supervisor announced that we will be in a floating status as there is a problem with the account. so that time starting july of first week if i'm not mistaken, the start of floating status began, so they told us that it'll be within two weeks. then we will be back at the office, so they promise that after 2 weeks we will be back to the normal worked, they are just fixing some issue. HOWEVER! come End Of the Month of July, we never received any notification. until i found a new job. to make it short we went to DOLE me and my friend and report about this then they summon the company,

the HR which is the company's representative went there and explain that

they notify us via written letter and saying we never respond, which is
in the first they should've called us via mobile?

well now she explained every thing, however it so happened that it is illegal dismissal i explained to her, she forced us together with the DOLE trying to encourage us to sign a paper which is like a quit claim, my friend who is already pissed of what happened accept it and so we sign. we receive almost 3,000 pesos only. with that paper showing the breakdown of the 3,000. so i believe that was just the back pay. and so we sign on it. that we receive that certain amount.

Now "MY QUESTION IS" :
Now is 2016, it was way back 2012 do you think i can reopen the case and file complaints to them for fooling us? i think i didn't even receive my days of last pay with them as it does not show on the break down i clearly remember.

Second:

last 2013 i found out that they also do not pay the  contribution such as SSS, Phil health & even Pag ibig. which is being deducted to our salary pay before.

Questions:

Do you think i can still reopen the case for illegal termination last 2012?, what about my SSS, Phil health & Pag ibig Contribution? what should i do? can i file a case with them? i believe this company do this, I've heared a lot of times they have done this to alot of agent and even DOLE knows that this company are keep doing this kind of thing and whenever they receive complaint from DOLE or to which ever. they just keep changing places of their other branches. or pay the fine for SSS. please help me what to do. contribution counts and i want to file a case to them so it wont happen again to other call center agents. and to let them pay for the damages they have done to me, months of floating and making me stupid. please send your reply here or email me ttanbautista(at)gmail(dot)com thanks or iamchocokeyk(at)gmail(dot)com please help

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

iammaria wrote:
Now "MY QUESTION IS" :
Now is 2016, it was way back 2012 do you think i can reopen the case and file complaints to them for fooling us? i think i didn't even receive my days of last pay with them as it does not show on the break down i clearly remember.

No. Money claims prescribe in 3 years.

Article 305. MONEY CLAIMS

All money claims arising from employer-employee relations accruing during the effectivity of this [Labor] Code shall be filed within three (3) years from the time the cause of action accrued; otherwise they shall be forever barred.

Thus, any monetary claim beyond the 3-year period will no longer be enforceable. Beyond the 3-year period, the employee cannot anymore recover as they are “forever barred”.

http://www.councilviews.com

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

iammaria wrote:
Second:

last 2013 i found out that they also do not pay the  contribution such as SSS, Phil health & even Pag ibig. which is being deducted to our salary pay before.

Questions:

What's with all these colors? Are they really necessary?

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Razz Razz Razz Razz

iammaria

Arresto Menor

@council yes it is. Its my question so i chanhe the color. Others might say that i just shared a story so better change the color. Any ways how about the contribution that is being deducted from my salary before? There is no record with sss phil health and pag ibig?

@udmlaw any suggestion? Smile

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

It's your question, sure.

But if you expect answers from the other professionals here, you might not want to do that.

Changing colors doesn't change the probable fact that a story might just be shared.

Having colored text doesn't add value to the question and may cause others to just ignore it.

iammaria

Arresto Menor

Yes good to hear if you are one of the professionals! I am sorry im just one of the commoner, Sir i change the color to highlight the question why so big deal? Smile any way thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

iammaria wrote:Yes good to hear if you are one of the professionals! I am sorry im just one of the commoner, Sir i change the color to highlight the question why so big deal? Smile  any way thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

I see you're into the dramatic effects - "just one of the commoner"

I never said anything that I am one of the professionals. I just referred to the others who read this as professionals.

You think that people here won't understand the question if it's not highlighted? Think again.

iammaria

Arresto Menor

Good morning Sir wag na natin palakihin parang bata lang ikaw unang pumansin sa kulay sinagot ko lang salamat sa opinyon yang ganyan bagay di na dapat pinapalala kung sasagutin pa kita wala din mang yayare. Ksi wala naman patutunguhan yang diskusyon natin about sa highlighted words sa post ko diba? Kaw din po think again Smile (peace be with you)

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

This was supposed to be a joke. Chill!

attyLLL

you can file complaints at sss, pag-ibig, philhealth.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum