Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No proof of illegal dismissal against employer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor

I went to DOLE to file illegal dismissal against my boss, and I was advised to email my boss to ask why they are forcing me to resign, since my boss wanted me to just leave the company without due process. What if my boss doesn't reply? Please advise.

Complete story is in this thread.http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t18931-my-boss-doesn-t-want-to-pay-for-termination-instead-wants-me-to-resign#81438

inabusong-medrep

Arresto Menor

Magrereply yan for sure. Be ready with documents,etc. Sa DOLE kayo magkikita niyan.

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor

inabusong-medrep wrote:Magrereply yan for sure. Be ready with documents,etc. Sa DOLE kayo magkikita niyan.

what documents to prepare kaya? jusko, the problem with them is mahilig lang sila magpameeting, so more on verbal lang. but there are witnesses who are willing to help me, na pinagforce resign din sila, the prob is that sila proby ako naman regular.

inabusong-medrep

Arresto Menor

May minutes ka nang meetings? Pirmado nila..? Kaya mo kumuha ng signed statements ng tetestigo sa iyo..? Medyo mabigat yan gawin, pero once nagawa mo, maganda laban mo. Saka usually your employer should give you a memo stating ano na violate mo, they should give you a NTE ( Notice to Explain ) memo to give your side. Di basta basta pagreresign .

Since pumunta kang DOLE, consult a lawyer. Kung bibigyan ka ng NTE, bago ka sumagot, consult a lawyer, your lawyer knows best.

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor

Hindi ako mahilig magtake down ng notes sa tuwing nagmemeeting kami. Sad So no, I dont have minutes ng meetings. But I can get witnesses. Pwede bang magsubmit na lang ako skype convo namen ng isa sa mga employee, and then yun mga pinagforce resigned before?

attyLLL

you went to dole, not nlrc? you are under SENA? will there be meetings set at dole?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum