Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Contribution - Employer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS Contribution - Employer Empty SSS Contribution - Employer Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm

kayzel

Arresto Menor

Hi! My concern is about SSS contribution. We have a business but we do not deduct SSS from their salaries. Arawan kasi ang pasok nila at kadalasan kung kailan lang nila gusto pumasok doon lang sila papasok, parang part time job lang sila sa amin. In 2010, may nag punta sa aming sss at nirehistro na pala ang business namin. Ngayon we have to pay para sa remittance raw ng sss ng aming employees but then we have not deducted any amount from them naman at ayaw rin nila dahil maliit lang naman ang sinasahod nila. What can we do about this? Lalo pa't may kasambahay law na ngayon.

2SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If your employees exceed 10, then you are oblige to pay sss contribution and deduct sss contribution in their salary

3SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:14 pm

kayzel

Arresto Menor

We have 8 employees atty and some of them are for part time only. We allow them to do "extra" jobs per day.

4SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:47 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You could opt not to.

Please visit your nearest DOLE office for matters regarding small scale business.

5SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am

kayzel

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much we will coordinate with them soon. This is a big help.

6SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am

attyLLL

hr adviser, what is your basis to say that an establishment with less than 10 employees has the option not to comply with the sss law?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 pm

kayzel

Arresto Menor

Oh... I'm getting confused.

8SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 pm

attyLLL

i highly recommend that you comply with the sss law. you are the one they will file a case against if you don't

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9SSS Contribution - Employer Empty Re: SSS Contribution - Employer Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 am

kayzel

Arresto Menor

I see. We'll just coordinate with sss if we can begin this year after settling the deliquency for 2010-2011, that's when they registered us. We have not deducted anything yet from our employees by that time we thought they were just having a survey, still our employees who are our kapitbahay refuse to be a member of sss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum