Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of owners

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right of owners Empty Right of owners Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Votreprincesse

Arresto Menor

Here goes the story, the other party rented our car for 2 months, contracts and aggreement were made between two parties, in the contract it is stated that insurance of the car will not and cannot be used for the damages and accidents caused by their part. But after just a few days on their usage there have been already a lot of damages on the car, they have been pursuing us to use the insurance and we refused to by the reason that it is stated on the contract. Our part decided to cut the 2 months contract to 1 month rental only to prevent further damages on the vehicle. The other party wanted to have all damages repaired outside the casa where the vehicle was bought, we refused to because the vehicle was brand new. since it is not stated on the contract do we still have the right to tell them that it should be repaired on the casa because the vehicle was brand new and that we have the right to decide where it should be repaired because it is under our name and property?

2Right of owners Empty Re: Right of owners Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 am

attyLLL

yes, you do have those rights but if they refuse you will have to go to court to enforce them.

while i realize it doesn't seem right, going through insurance, in my opinion, is your best route particularly if they will be made to pay the participation fee.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Right of owners Empty Re: Right of owners Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 am

Votreprincesse

Arresto Menor

But in the contract it is clearly stated that they will not use our insurance for any damages caused by their part

4Right of owners Empty Re: Right of owners Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:25 pm

attyLLL

then if that is your preference and they do not agree where it will be done you will have to go to court to enforce your rights.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum