Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road Accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Road Accident Empty Road Accident Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Kristiana03

Arresto Menor

Need advice please..

Naka-aksident po ko ng motor with sidecar. Ung motor inaasikaso na po ng insurance. Ung driver sadly nasaktan sya. I initially gave 2000php para mapa-check up xa. Couple of check ups has been made and last Tuesday June28, tinangal ma ung tahi sa ulo nya. Di ko kasama sa checkups nya pero nakakausap ko naman ung doctor nya and normal and stable na ung condition nya. Then he asked for money. Sabi ko wala xa makukuha sa insurance kc wala naman xa binayaran aside sa 600pesos and since I gave him 2000 so may pera pa xa. Then I offered 1k,sabi ko un lang talaga pera ko. Then he asked for more though di naman xa nagbigay mg figure, then I said 2k un na lang talaga pera ko. He didn't reply with the offer,past 10pm tumawaga xa but I was sleeping so I wasn't able to answer his call. And until now wala pa din xa paramdam.

I just want to make sure na wala xa maikakaso against me, need an advice please..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum