Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP: Road Accident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP: Road Accident Empty HELP: Road Accident Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:13 pm

ranney

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I just want to ask some legal advise regarding a road accident.

This happened to my father in law this week while driving his tricycle in a main road. When he is about to take u-turn, he make sure to look for other vehicles passing by when suddenly a speeding single motorbike hit them while doing a uturn and crashed on them. The motorbike driver was injured and demanded that my father in law's tricycle should be impounded and demanded an UPRONT 3000php for his hospital bill. He was admitted for observation and was sent home the other day. My father in law did fixed his motorbike and is demanding for its whole repair. He still don't want to release the tricycle in possession of the police until they get the result of his xray.

My question is, is it their right to demand such thing to my father in law for that kind of accident? What are the rights of my father in law in regards to this?

Thanks!

2HELP: Road Accident Empty Re: HELP: Road Accident Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:21 pm

amalia27

Arresto Menor

Hi magandang araw Po hihingi Lang Po aka Ng advice kc nagsampa kami Ng kaso Sa korte reckless inprudence resulting serious physical injuries damage to property. Ngayon Po gusto Ng respondent Na mag Seattle kami outside the court ok Po ba yun? wala Po ba kami malalabag Na batas?
Salamat Po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum