Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company will stop deducting our contributions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aljisidro

Arresto Menor

Hello,

We are still having the same problems in the company regarding late postings/filing of contributions. They are receiving complaints from their employees, and their solution now is not to deduct any contributions from our pay until the accountant they hire manages every problem. I don't think it's legal that they won't deduct us our contributions, and I think we'll have problems in our records if we fail to pay (e.g. SSS), but can the company really do this? One of our employees is applying for Maternity Leave but the company has still not given her anything yet. She'll give birth in more than 2 months. Please enlighten me here? I will also share the info you'll give to my colleagues. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum