Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no sss contributions but still being deducted!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

i was part of "this" company for 6months.. i tried to register to SSS online whatever so that i could view the status of my contributions. it came to a point that i have to enter the company's/employer's number to complete the registration. i asked the number to one of my office mate who happens to be the accounting officer, but it appears on my registration that i was NOT YET a member of "this" company. what actions should i do? every month they were deducting me Php400.00+ a month for this....
i hope you could help me!!

ty! Sad

attyLLL

ask HR first for a certification of payments to sss

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

AngeL_EcstasY

Arresto Menor

How about kung wala naman maibigay ang HR na certificate of payments sa SSS?

Ganito din ng case ko. I've been in this company for 5 years at bungi bungi ang sss contributions ko. Nagfile ako ng Salary loan kaya na-update ng 6months ang contributions ko then after nuon wala na naman contributions.

Ano ba ang dapat gawin para matakot sila na dapat ma-remit sa SSS lahat ng mga contributions namin.

attyLLL

file a report at sss, or you can directly file a complaint for estafa at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

complicated.life

Arresto Menor

atty pasensya na po...san po ba ang prosecutors office?... silent

munkie_piper

Arresto Menor

complicated.life wrote:atty pasensya na po...san po ba ang prosecutors office?... silent

taga saan ka po?

usually prosecutor's office kadikit o malapit lang yan sa city/municipal hall, magtanong tanong ka na lang sa city hall nio.

complicated.life

Arresto Menor

taga saan ka po?

usually prosecutor's office kadikit o malapit lang yan sa city/municipal hall, magtanong tanong ka na lang sa city hall nio.[/quote]

thank u munkie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum